Pages

Friday, April 28, 2017

Blog post #7

When I was reading "The Corner of Bitter and Sweet" Well I don't have any similarities. Becouse my book is about i bill her name is Annabelle she has a hard life her mom is a alcoholic I don't know how to relate to that maybe if I were to say that Annabelle fells sad and then happy for her mom I fell the same about my cousin. This quote is about her feeling toward her mom. " Annabelle how do you think it feel to have to co,e to jail to bail out your mom in the middle of the night" this quote shows that her mom is very irresponsible and cannot be left alone. I can relate because my cousin she is very bad I am mad and sad at her all the time I wish she was diffrent but I cannot change her. Like annabell she cannot change the fact that her mom is an alcoholic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment